https://moellerlit.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/10248653/poetry_--__mc_practice_using_poetry.pdf
Thursday, December 20, 2018
Multiple Choice - Poetry
Overview: With just two classes before vacation we will begin looking at multiple choice and engaging in a close analysis of poetry. If you would like to peruse the work closer and/or you were absent, please see the link below. There will be no homework over the break.
https://moellerlit.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/10248653/poetry_--__mc_practice_using_poetry.pdf
https://moellerlit.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/10248653/poetry_--__mc_practice_using_poetry.pdf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Due Thursday, May 23rd - Farewell Blog
Dear Scholars, With the year coming to a close, I would like to say how proud I am of all of you, and everything you accomplished this pa...
-
Overview : The Shakespearean sonnet consists of three quatrains (four-line stanzas), rhyming abab cdcd efef, and a couplet (a two-line sta...
-
Overview : Toni Morrison on the writing process and inception of Beloved , stated, ''I was amazed by this story I came across about...
-
Please post your working essay concept. Please do not create a "thesis," yet. I would also revisit your blog responses; there ar...

No comments:
Post a Comment